1. From Highway 120, turn south on Hardin Flat Road, which is a mile west of Yosemite's Big Oak Flat entrance and 12 miles east of Buck Meadows.
2. Take Hardin Flat Road until you reach the sign marking the Sunset Inn's driveway - it'll be on your left about a mile along.
The eastern section of Hardin Flat Road isn't maintained in the winter, so you'll have to take slightly longer route if you're arriving from the park:
1. From Highway 120, turn south on Golden Arrow Road, which you'll find 3 miles (5 km) west of Yosemite's Big Oak Flat entrance and 10 miles (16 km) east of Buck Meadows.
2. After a tenth of a mile, Golden Arrow Road will terminate at an intersection with Hardin Flat Road. Turn left.
3. Three quarters of a mile down Hardin Flat Road, you'll pass the signed turnoff for the Sunset Inn (it'll be on your right). The inn itself isn't visible from the road, but you'll reach it after a drive of a quarter mile or so down a gravel drive.